1. Ticket holders will not be penalised for not attending when unwell. Instead, they are encouraged to stay at home and not attend the event.
2. Stay at home if unwell, or identify yourself as a contact of someone who has been unwell and who is being tested for coronavirus (COVID-19) infection.
3. Do not attend or Venue if:
a. you have been in close contact with a person who is diagnosed COVID-19 positive
b. you are positive for COVID-19
c. you have travelled overseas or to a declared ‘hot spot’ in the previous 14 days.
4. Maintaining physical distancing requirements at events:
a. observe all signage at venue
b. any special entrance/ exit points to observe or other practices that reduce crowding at entry.
5. Enhanced public health measures that are in place at the event, including any requirement to wear masks (consistent with Chief Health Officer Directions).
6. Contactless payments and transactions where possible.
7. Promote good hygiene practices.
8. Patrons will be required to provide their contact details as they enter the venue.
Ticketing Terms & Conditions
1. The Venue has the right to refuse entry to anyone with coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms.
2. Complying with the Venue’s COVIDSafe protocols and with all laws applicable to them relating to COVID-19 is a condition of event entry. This includes complying with any directions or instructions contained in signage or markings at the venue.
3. If patrons fail to comply with these terms and conditions, they may be directed to leave the event and must comply with any such direction immediately. In such circumstances, the Ticket Holder agrees that they will not be entitled to any refund and will have no other claim against the Venue.
4. Patrons may be asked COVID-19 health screening questions on arrival at the event. They agree to answer all such questions fully and truthfully.
5. All patrons must provide their contact information for COVID-19 tracing. Such information may be provided to health authorities and such information may be retained for up to 28 days after the event.
6. Patrons will notify Sacred Heart College and Geelong Chamber Music Society immediately if they develop any symptoms of, or are diagnosed with, COVID-19 within 14 days of attending an event.
Disclaimer and exclusion
The patron attends the event at their own risk and will not make any claim or take any action against the Venue or Geelong Chamber Music Society in respect of any injury or damage they may suffer arising out of the patron contracting COVID-19 or the consequences of any actual or suspected contact with a person with COVID-19.
1. The venue may cancel the event at any time and without notice if it determines (in its unfettered discretion) that the event should not proceed for reasons of public safety including, without limitation, due to risks associated with COVID-19.
2. The venue may cancel the event at any time and without notice to ensure compliance with updated Government restrictions or directives which may change at any time.
3. Geelong Chamber Music Society has a full refund policy in place for any ticket holder unable to attend as a result of complying with these terms and conditions.