NOTICE of AGM
The Annual General Meeting of Geelong Chamber Music Soicety Inc will be held on Thursday 26 March 2020 at 8.00 pm at the Collins’ home, 10 Mawara Court, Highton.
Please note that there is not much parking so, if you feel fit, please park further down the hill and walk up.
1. Confirmation of the Minutes of the 2019 Annual General Meeting
2. President’s Annual Report.
3. Treasurer’s presentation of financial statements.
4. Election of office-bearers and committee members for 2020-2021.
5. Appointment of honorary reviewer of the accounts.
6. Fixing the annual membership subscription. 7. General Business
MIRANDA & KENJI February 28
A great recital. Thanks Miranda and Kenji for a diverse program, beautiful playing and engaging commentary.
Our audience were captivated through Beethoven, Bridge and the thrilling Shostakovich. Applause is great... but foot stomping says it all.
Supper will be provided at the conclusion of the meeting. If you are unable to attend the meeting but wish to appoint a proxy, you should download and complete complete the proxy form. The form is to be in the hands of the Secretary or a member of the committee by 8.00pm on Wednesday 25 March 2020 and may be delivered personally or posted to PO Box 988, Geelong 3220.
Irene McGinnigle (Secretary)
MET Opera season at Pivotonian
2020 season is now on at the Pivotonian cinema. Ten great productions! Details on the website.
BERG Wozzeck March 14 & 18
GERSHWIN Porgy and Bess April 4 & 8
HANDEL Agrippina May 2 & 6
WAGNER Der Fliegende Holländer
May 30 & June 3
PUCCINI Tosca June 20 & 24
DONIZETTI Maria Stuarda July 18 & 22